The research areas of the Institute for Information Systems and New media focus on two major areas:
- New Media, in particular Computational Media, Active Media, Polymorphic Media, and
- Information System, in particular highly flexible Systems and Application Engineering
Within these two areas we cover
- Software engineering techniques, with the goal to create highly flexible software systems,
- Scalable Infrastructures, to support flexible Security and Workflow Management,
- Scalable Frameworks, to build large scale, socially enriched Web Based Systems in the
- Application areas of E-Learning and Information Retrieval
Copyright Policy on Published Papers: The papers obtained from this Web site are included by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scholarly and technical work on a non-commercial basis. Copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders, notwithstanding that they have offered their works here electronically. It is understood that all persons copying this information will adhere to the terms and constraints invoked by each author's copyright. These works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.
The requested URL was not found on this server.